| 1. TONG, XIAODONG; et al. Enzymic Thin Film Coatings for Bioactive Materials. Biotechnology Progress. 2008 24(3):714-9.
2. TONG, XIAODONG; et al. A novel high throughput immunomagnetic cell sorting system for potential clinical scale depletion of T cells for allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Experimental hematology, 2007 Oct; 35(10):1613-22.
3. TONG, XIAODONG; et al. Application of immunomagnetic cell enrichment in combination with RT-PCR for the detection of rare circulating head and neck tumor cells in human peripheral blood. Cytometry, Part B: Clinical Cytometry (2007), 72B(5), 310-323.
4. Lara, O; TONG, XIAODONG; et al. Comparison of two Immunomagnetic Separation Technologies to Deplete T-cells from human blood samples. Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 2006 May 5; 94(1): 66-80.
5. Lara, O; TONG, XIAODONG; et al. Enrichment of rare cancer cells through depletion of normal cells using density and flow-through, immunomagnetic cell separation. Experimental hematology, (2004 Oct), 32(10): 891-904.
6. TONG, XIAODONG; et al. Modeling of expanded-bed protein adsorption by taking into account the axial particle size distribution. Biochemical Engineering Journal, (2003), 6(3): 265-272.
7. TONG, XIAODONG; et al. Particle size and density distributions of two dense matrices in an expanded bed system. Journal of Chromatography A, (2002), 977(2): 173-183.
8. TONG, XIAODONG; et al. Lysozyme adsorption and purification by expanded bed chromatography with a small-sized dense adsorbent. Biochemical Engineering Journal, (2002), 12(2): 117-124.
9. TONG, XIAODONG; et al. A Novel Magnetic Affinity Support for Protein Adsorption and Purification. Biotechnology Progress, (2001), 17(1): 134-139.